Release Notes 2018-03-08
- All new statistics for knowledge brands, giving brand coordinators the power to look at their business from different perspectives (students, events, trainers, income)
- We launched a closed beta for training and consulting companies.
- We improved the mechanism for uploading photos for users and trainers, making it more reliable and simple
- We decreased the loading time for our website widgets by half, increasing their responsiveness
- Many trainers added one spoken language twice for events due to a bad UI. We changed the UI to remove this issue.
- In some cases, the event category was incorrectly set on the event edit form. We fixed it.
- Trainers were not able to add/remove countries to their profiles.
- When a user tried to change a password, a popup for changing email appeared. Not now.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.