Release Notes 2018-05-23
Multiple changes to the registration forms
- Now training companies can customize their registration forms in the same manner as trainers. More information in this article.
- You can change the order of the fields on the registration forms
- You can set one registration form settings for events from all categories at once
- You can collect consents from attendees in a GDPR-compliant manner. More information in this article
- You can subscribe attendees to MailChimp list based on the consents they gave you
- You can invite attendees to Slack workspaces based on the consents they gave you
- we added a support for the Dutch language for built-in registration and evaluations pages, and emails sent to attendees.
- A new step “Subscribe to Workshop Butler Newsletter” added to a quick configuration setup
- Brand statistics overview was improved by excluding current month from the overview charts
- When attendees registered to private events, their permissions were set incorrectly and you could neither delete them nor send a message
- Attendee registration via API didn’t work in a very limited number of cases due to cached keys. It’s fixed now.
- New trainers couldn’t upload a signature or add countries during the quick profile configuration
- When managers created new workshops, they didn’t get notifications about new attendees, and the attendee didn’t receive welcome emails
- New trainers were added as External trainers, not as Employees
- A notification to an added trainer was sent even if a manager selected an option “Do not notify trainer about their account”
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.