Release Notes 2018-01-11
- New, considerably better support for private events. Now you can assign private events to companies, and keep the history of all workshops for one corporate client.
- We improved the list of attendees for brand coordinators. Now it loads faster, and coordinators can filter attendees by types of events
- Credit module, which allowed trainers and coordinators to give and accept credits, was removed from the system
- It was impossible to send an evaluation requests to event’s attendees. It’s fixed now.
- In some cases, it was impossible to create an event on free accounts even though the limit for events wasn’t exceeded.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.