How to Show Workshops from One Category
In some cases, you want to show visitors only the list of workshops from one category. For example, you have a landing page about your Facilitation workshops. On this page, you want to promote the workshops about facilitation. So how to do that?
- Follow this guide to install and configure the Workshop Butler plugin for WordPress.
[wsb_schedule id="facilitation" layout="table" category="category_id"] [wsb_schedule_item] [wsb_schedule_schedule] [wsb_schedule_location] [wsb_schedule_title] [wsb_schedule_register] [/wsb_schedule_item] [/wsb_schedule]
- id. This attribute must be present. It can be anything but main.
- layout. You can use either table or tiles layouts. We recommend the former one as it takes less space.
- category. This attribute is the most important one as it orders the plugin to show only events from a particular category. You must replace category_id with the ID of the real category.
How to find a category ID
Go to Workshop Butler, open Account Settings -> Categories.
- Follow this guide to learn how to use the Website Integration Kit
- On step 4 select a widget Schedule.
- On step 5, insert the ID of your category into the Category field. See How to find a category ID to get it.