A training company is an organisation that offers courses on various topics to companies and individuals. To deliver these courses, it employs trainers (or facilitators) who specialise in a particular topic and can share their knowledge with others. Trainers, in turn, run events (or workshops), organised by this company.
A training company can also invite trainers to run some events without employing them.
So, what can Workshop Butler offer to a training company and the trainers who work for it?
There is quite a lot of, actually:
- keep track of all events (both confirmed and canceled) and group them for your convenience;
- keep track of all trainers working for your company and make the organisational aspects easy for them so that they can focus more on the events themselves;
- handle the processes of registration and collecting evaluations;
- issue certificates if there is a need to;
- offer automated solutions for routine actions like sending a welcome email or approving evaluations to be sure that no one was left out.
- promote trainers and events on your website.
- and many more.