Trainers (facilitators, instructors) organise and facilitate workshops, educate students, collect feedback from them and etc. Trainers in Workshop Butler have full-featured accounts allowing them to manage and promote their workshops effectively.
The platform supports two types of accounts for trainers: regular and licensed. What is the difference?
Regular trainer accounts:
- are created by trainers themselves when they register to Workshop Butler
- hold no licenses from certification bodies registered on the platform. As a result, these trainers cannot create licensed workshops.
- do not some account settings which are meaningful only for licensed trainers.
Licensed trainer accounts:
- are created by coordinators of certification bodies
- allow trainers to create licensed workshops of these certification bodies.
A regular trainer account can become a licensed trainer account if a trainer gets licensed by a certification body. And vice versa. When a license expires, a licensed trainer account becomes a regular trainer account.
Important note: though coordinators of certification bodies create accounts for licensed trainers, the accounts are owned by trainers themselves and trainers have full control over them. They can use their accounts to manage all their workshops, not only the one they are licensed too.