Intro to Website Integration
With our WordPress plugin and JS widgets for website integration, you can enhance the functionality of your website in a matter of several minutes, and make its content updating automatically from the data you and other people add to your account.
These things are possible:
- show the list of upcoming workshops, running by your trainers or facilitators.
- show the list of upcoming workshops for a particular category by adding a schedule to a landing page.
- give visitors detailed information about a workshop: description, schedule, location, trainers, and etc.
- accept registrations to the workshops. The registration forms are fully customisable, allowing trainers and administrators to collect the info they need.
- show the list of trainers. The list includes licensed trainers for brands and employees and external trainers for training companies.
- demonstrate complete trainer profiles, with bio, ratings, badges, testimonials, and workshops.
- promote the upcoming workshops in sidebars in different places on your website.
- share your testimonials with visitors on a separate page.
There are five themes, developer and supported by Workshop Butler. However, they are fully and easily customizable to have a white-labelled solution.
There are six languages, supported out of the box: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
The configuration is pretty simple and no technical skills are required. Check these guides:
- How to install and configure a WordPress plugin
- How to install and configure a JS widget (for any website)
Here are several articles describing most common scenarios of website integration to help you super-charging the website.
- Demonstrating the list of all upcoming workshops. For everyone.
- Demonstrating the list of trainers. For brands and training companies.
- Accepting registrations to workshops from a website. For everyone.
- Demonstrating the list of workshops on a landing page. For individual trainers and training companies.
- Demonstrating the list of testimonials. For individual trainers.
- Promoting upcoming workshops in sidebars. For everyone.
We understand the need to make the integration look similar to the rest of website pages. Our plugins and widgets are fully and easily customisable. Both WordPress plugin and JS widgets are in public repositories on Github. Your developers can take and tweak them if needed.