Workshop invoices are available to certification bodies only
A workshop invoice goes hand in hand with a licensed workshop. Every time a trainer adds a new workshop, the platform creates a related invoice and provides necessary changes during its lifecycle. These invoices are visible to:
- coordinators of certification bodies through the list of workshops;
- trainers, managers and coordinators on a workshop page in a separate tile. As you can see below, the tile contains a lot of useful information.
In order to make Workshop Bulter creating workshop invoices, you must activate and configure Price Groups first.
An invoice gets a Draft state, when:
- a new workshop is created, along with the invoice
- a trainer reschedules a past workshop and a related invoice is in Review state
- a trainer reactivates a cancelled future confirmed workshop or unconfirmed workshop.
An invoice gets a Review state when a related workshop is completed. A completed workshop is a confirmed workshop which is already ended. It happens in these cases:
- a paid confirmed workshop ends
- a trainer confirms a paid ended workshop
- a trainer moves a future confirmed workshop to the past
- a trainer reactivates a cancelled past confirmed workshop.
An invoice gets a Final state only when a coordinator moves it to this state from UI.
An invoice gets a Paid state, when:
- a coordinator moves it to this state from UI (the only option for paid workshops)
- a free workshop is completed
An invoice gets a Cancelled state when a trainer cancels a workshop.
It's important to remember that Workshop Butler cannot change Final or Paid states of invoices. For example, if you set an invoice as Final and a trainer cancels a related workshop, the invoice won't get a Cancelled state. It will stay in a Final state and only you can cancel the invoice.