Main license and license add-on
This article is for certification brands.
Usually, licenses are independent from each other and if one license expires, it doesn't affect others. But it's also possible to use license add-ons, which will expand the main license and will depend on it.
Specifics of license add-ons
- It has the same properties as the regular license: event types, renewal notifications, license agreement, renewal period.
- It's active only while its main license is active.
- If a main license expires, the license add-on stops working as well even if it hasn't expired yet. It means that a trainer loses access to event types associated with both main license and add-on.
- If a main license is renewed, a add-on becomes active again (if it hasn't expired yet).
- If a main license is deleted from a trainer profile, add-on is deleted as well.
- It's not possible to add an add-on to a trainer profile, if a trainer doesn't have a main license.
- Add-on has its own expiration date which needs to be renewed separately. If an add-on expires, it won't be active even if a main license is still active.
How to add a license add-on
Currently, it can be done only from our side. If you would like to add it, please get in touch with us.