How to delete an attendance record
There might be situations when you need to completely delete the information about event participation by an attendee. For example, you want to leave in the list of attendees only those who actually took part in an event.
In this case, you can delete an attendance record from an attendee profile.
Attention: If you delete an attendance record, all information related to an attendee's participation in an event will be deleted: ticket info, payment and participation statuses, an evaluation and a certificate (if an attendee participated in this event). It won't be possible to restore it.
To delete an attendance record:
- In the top menu, go to the Dashboard or to the list of Events and open the event from which you want to delete a record.
- Click View on the Attendees tile.
- Click the button with an arrow next to the name of an attendee to open their profile.
- In the Participation History, find this event (it will be in white color) and click Manage.
- Choose the Delete option and confirm deletion.
Important note: If there is only one attendance record on a profile, the Delete option won't appear. It won't be possible to delete a record, in this case.
Important note: You can also find an attendee profile in the list of Contacts in the top menu, then find an event you need in their Participation History, and delete the record about it. When you open an attendee profile from the list of Contacts, no events will be highlighted in white.