How to Delete a Contact
While it’s easy to delete a contact, you need to remember the consequences of this action. The removal means that you delete a history of all interactions with the contact.
Deleting a Company
When you delete a company, this information disappears:
- general details about the company and the list of contact faces;
- company’s connections to workshops. When you create a private workshop, you can assign the workshop to a company, set a contact face and price.
- relationships between the company and the attendees of workshops. When a workshop is assigned to a company, the attendees of this workshop are counted as employees of the company.
This information gets updated when you delete a company:
- the workshops, assigned to the company, lose the connection with the company.
- the attendees of the assigned workshops are not counted as employees of the company.
Deleting a Person
When you delete a person, this information disappears:
- general details about the person, including home and billing address, organisation, job title, etc.
- workshop attendance information, including ticket price, participation status, evaluation, and certificate.
In many cases, you don’t want to delete a full contact, but only its attendance in a particular workshop. To learn how to do that, read this article.
Deleting a Contact
To delete a contact of any type, open the list of contacts, find the contact and click its name to open the profile. On the profile, click Delete Contact button and confirm the action.