How to delete a contact
While it’s easy to delete a contact, you need to remember the consequences of this action. The removal means that you delete the history of all interactions with the contact.
Deleting a Company
When you delete a company, the following information disappears:
- general details about the company and the list of contact faces;
- company’s connections to events. When you create a private event, you can assign the event to a company, set a contact face and price.
- relationships between the company and the attendees of events. When an event is assigned to a company, the attendees of this event are counted as employees of the company.
This information gets updated when you delete a company:
- the events, assigned to the company, lose the connection with the company.
- the attendees of the assigned events are not counted as employees of the company.
Deleting a Person
When you delete a person, this information disappears:
- general details about the person, including home and billing address, organisation, job title, etc.
- event attendance information, including ticket price, participation status, evaluation, and certificate.
In many cases, you don’t want to delete a full contact, but only their attendance in a particular event.
Deleting a Contact
To delete a contact of any type, open the list of contacts in the top menu, find the contact and click its name to open the profile. On the profile, click the Delete Contact button and confirm the action.