How to Send a Certificate
Workshop Butler can generate and send certificates to the attendees of your workshops. Not all event categories support the generation of certificates.
There are some limitations to when the generation of certificates is possible. Below you find the list of constraints. There is no need to memorize them as Workshop Butler informs you when it is not possible. In some cases, you do not see the link for generating a certificate completely. For example, for free workshops. In others, the link is inactive. If you hover on it, a popup with the explanation appears.
So you can generate a certificate if:
- your workshop belongs to a registered certification body or training company. As a trainer, you cannot create your own certificates
- your workshop is paid.
- the certification body/training company added a certificate
- an attendee participated in a workshop
- an attendee provided an evaluation if the obligatory evaluations are active
Sending a certificate
If your workshop satisfies the limitations, the platform generates and sends certificates when:
- you approve an evaluation.
- you click Generate Certificate link on the list of event attendees, on the evaluation page or the attendee’s page.
- you click Regenerate Certificate link.
The certificate is always attached to the post-event email.