Requirements for generating a certificate
This article is for certification brands, training companies, and trainers conducting their own events.
Workshop Butler can automatically generate and send certificates to the attendees of your events. Not all event categories support the generation of certificates.
There are some limitations to when the generation of certificates is possible. In some cases, there is no link for generating a certificate. For example, for free events. In others, the link is inactive. If you hover over it, a popup with an explanation appears.
You can generate a certificate manually and automatically if:
- You uploaded a certificate template
- an attendee has the Participated status.
- an attendee provided an evaluation if the obligatory evaluations are active.
Sending a certificate automatically
If your event meets these requirements, the platform generates and sends certificates when:
- you approve an evaluation or it's approved automatically.
- you generate a certificate manually.
The certificate is always attached to the post-event email.