How to transfer an attendee
From time to time, you need to move an attendee to another event. Maybe, an original event was cancelled, maybe, the attendee can participate only later. Workshop Butler allows you to transfer attendees to any future non-cancelled event.
To transfer an attendee:
- In the top menu, go to the Dashboard or to the list of Events and open the event from which you want to delete a record.
- Click View on the Attendees tile.
- Click the button with an arrow next to the name of an attendee to open the attendance record.
- Click the arrow next to the Edit button on the right to open the dropdown menu and choose Transfer.
- Select a destination of the transfer.
Important note: transferred attendees do not receive a welcome email automatically. If you want to send it, put a check mart next to Send a welcome email after the transfer.
After the transfer, the attendee gets a new attendance record to the new event, and the old one got updated with the Transferred status.