How to Configure Tickets for Workshops
While creating a workshop, you can add various types of tickets and customize them by name, price, amount of available tickets and more. Start by clicking Add Event button and go to Tickets section.
Custom ticket types are available for paid workshops only. After selecting Paid option, a form to create your first ticket type appears.
Choose a currency for your tickets. Workshop Butler supports only one currency per event right now.
If you don’t find a currency in the list, please, contact us and we add it.
You need to enter all of the followings to add each ticket type:
Example: Early Bird ticket for 1000 euro with VAT is shown as “€1000 + VAT – Early Bird”Note: once you sell a paid ticket you won’t be able to change its price or delete it.
- Ticket name. Create a name for your ticket type. This name appears on the event page, a profile of attendee and a registration confirmation email.
- Price. The cost of your ticket.
- VAT: Define if the price includes VAT or not. When you select Excluding VAT, + VAT appears near the amount.
Note: created ticket types appear on the event page sorted by start date.
- Start and end date: Customize when tickets of this type go on sale.
- Number of tickets: This indicates how many attendees can buy tickets of this type.
Don’t forget to save changes by clicking Save button.