Invoices are a default method to accept payments for your events. They do not require activation or any additional configuration.
If you have other payment methods activated, you can choose them when adding an event.
- An attendee registers to an event.
- You receive a notification about new registration on your profile email address and see this attendee in the list of attendees for an event.
- You send an invoice to this attendee using invoicing software.
- If an attendee has chosen invoices as a payment method, they have Unpaid status after registration and the ticket price next to their name is in red in the list of attendees.
- After they've paid an invoice, you can change their status to Paid in the list of attendees or in the attendance record.