How to assign a license to a trainer
This article is for certification brands.
You can assign licenses of different types to a trainer. However, you can assign only one license of each type.
The first license is assigned when you are adding a new trainer to Workshop Butler.
You can add more licenses from the trainer profile:
1. Click Facilitators in the top menu
2. Choose a trainer to open their profile
3. Choose License in the left-side menu
4. Click the Add License button
5. Choose the license type, add the agreement version, subscription periods if necessary, and a fee.
6. Save changes.
Important note: if you have assigned licenses of all available types to a trainer, the Add License button will disappear from their profile.
How to revoke a license
You can revoke a license anytime by clicking on the Delete License link in the trainer profile.
How to renew a license
You can allow trainers to renew licenses by themselves.
You can also renew each license manually from your account, although it's not recommended.