Automated email messages
This article is for training companies and all types of trainers.
Workshop Butler can send automated email messages to event attendees:
- AFTER an attendee registers
- AFTER a certificate generated
- AFTER an evaluation created
- BEFORE an event starts
- AFTER an event ends.
These email messages shorten a feedback loop between attendees making action and getting a result, saving you plenty of time and automating tedious tasks.
Types of automated emails
- Welcome Email. Attendees receive this email when they register for an event
- Event Reminder. Attendees receive the reminder two days before an event
- Follow-Up Emails. With a follow-up email, you ask attendees to fill in an evaluation form. They receive up to three follow-up messages after an event.
- Post-event Email. Attendees receive this email when you approve their evaluations or create a certificate.
You can also use an option to manually send emails to attendees.
You can customise or disable automated emails for a particular event. For this:
- Open an event page
- Find the Mails tile and click Edit next to the event you need
- Make the necessary changes and save them.
Changes will be applied only to this event. If you duplicate an event, changes to the emails will be duplicated too.
Important note: Welcome emails cannot be disabled.
You can customise email templates, applying changes to all current and future events. The following changes are possible:
- Change the subject and the body of any email template
- Change the schedule for an event reminder and a follow-up email
- Add new templates and set them to be sent before or after an event
- Delete templates.
Important note: at the moment, only training companies have access to email templates.